Email us any products defects before sending any product back email@example.com
The user assumes the risk of any personal injuries, damages to, or failures of the products, and any other losses including but not limited to any property damage if the product has been used in any such manner.
AITA Ceramic shall not be responsible for any injuries to any individual using our products. Nor does it assume any incidental or consequential damages as a result of the use of our products. This includes, but is not limited to: lost profits, lost savings, and incidental or consequential damages or injuries arising from the use of, or inability to use this product.
AITA Ceramic will, subject to the following conditions, repair or replace (at its option) the defective product and send it insured to the return address provided.
Repair or replace warranty
AITA Ceramic warrants that this product is free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. Subject to the conditions of warranty set out below, if the product fails to operate for any reason within the warranty period and the product is returned to the place of purchase at the buyer’s expense, AITA Ceramic will repair or replace the product free of charge.
Conditions of Warranty
(1) The product must be returned to the retailer with proof of purchase.
(2) The product must not have had its serial number removed, defaced or changed, its casing open, and otherwise not have been altered in any other way.
(3) Failure of the product must not be due to misuse, or other abuse or misuse.
(4) AITA Ceramic will not be responsible for damage or loss caused during shipping.
(5) Apart from any consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law as is incorporated into schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, and the Australian Consumer Law and the Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic.), and the Sale of Goods Act (Vic), all other warranties express or implied and whether arising by virtue of statute or otherwise are hereby excluded.
AITA Ceramic' liability under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing and returning the defective product to the buyer. A buyer making a claim must bear the cost of sending the product to AITA Ceramic and any cost in removing, refitting or readjusting the product in a bicycle assembly.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to regularly examine a product to determine the need for, and attend to, normal service or replacement.
Any product which is found to be faulty due to abuse or misuse by the buyer will be charged to the buyer at the seller’s current hourly rate.
This warranty will not apply where the defect arises due to any of the following:
(1) use of the product in an assembly for which it was not designed;
(2) the incorrect installation or removal of or attempt to repair the Product;
(3) damage in transit in forwarding the product to AITA Ceramic;
(4) lack of technical skill, competence or experience of the user;
(5) poor maintenance, unauthorized modification, or improper, negligent or careless use of the product;
(6) the product, or bicycle of which it is a component, being abused or involved in an accident; or
(7) damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the Product.
By purchasing a AITA Ceramic product, you agree to not hold AITA Ceramic or it's manufacturer's responsible for product failure resulting from misuse, abuse, crashes or incorrect installation.
General Safety Information
(1) If the bottom bracket shell is not parallel, gear shifting performance will drop.
(2) Before riding the bicycle, check that there is no play or looseness in the connection. If pedaling performance does not feel normal, check this once more.
(3) If you feel any looseness in the bearings, the bottom bracket should be replaced.
(4) Do not wash the bottom bracket with high-pressure jets of water.